In today’s age having fast and secure online access to your medical records is paramount.
- You can view your own records at any time.
- You can view your records from anywhere in the world.
- From within the members area, you may obtain a Flash Drive Card, to be kept with your passport if traveling or in your wallet/purse. This will enable any hospital or doctor to access your medical records, next of kin etc., in an emergency via their computers – even if you are unconscious. The flash drive within the card is write enabled so you can edit your information and update a changed password, log in information etc.
- Nobody can edit your medical records not even you or your doctor. You may permanently delete a record [in case a mistake has been made when the file was uploaded. Or if you no longer want to store your records.] The records can be added to only as a medical service arises. The medical records can be viewed via a browser when you log into your account.
- Patient membership is only $10 per year. [ click on the image to find out more]